We Are Recruiting
Production Co-ordinator (Maternity Cover)
Full Time, Temporary
We are looking to recruit a full time Production Co-ordinator at our offices in Fernhurst, Surrey.
The role is to cover on-going maternity leave starting as soon as possible for an anticipated period of no less than 3 months with a possible view to extending.
You will be working within a small friendly team, reporting to the General Manager, assisting in the day-to-day running of all production matters.
The role is 5 days per week Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm with 1 hour’s unpaid break.
- Liaising with clients and suppliers by email or telephone throughout the production process. Ascertaining client requirements, obtaining quotations from suppliers and following orders through to completion.
- Raising quotations, order acknowledgements, purchase orders and delivery notes via our in-house MIS (Management Information System), maintaining and updating the production schedule within the company MIS as and when necessary
- Checking proofs created by design studio using supplied client brief and filling in in-house proofing sheets where applicable.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with or directing calls as applicable.
- From time to time they may need to perform such duties outside their normal job role at the discretion of the General Manager, in order to meet the needs of the Company business.
- A good standard of IT is essential. Experience of management information systems would be beneficial, however training will be given.
- Experience using Microsoft Office 2010 or later is essential.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- A knowledge of design and print processes would be beneficial and would be favourably viewed.
A knowledge of social media platforms would be an advantage.