Who we are
Cornberry.co.uk (“The Website”) are trading platforms of Cornberry Ltd (“The Company”), a registered company in England (no. 3573316) who’s registered address is Osborne House, 143 – 145 Stanwell Road, Ashford, Middlesex TW15 3QN. VAT registration 717509919.
Using this website
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies with all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Whilst using our website, you may be required to provide personal information (name, address, email etc.). We will use this information to administer our website, applications, client databases and marketing material.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold to any third party.
We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as adopted into law of the United Kingdom in the Data Protection Act 2018. Further, by providing telephone and email details, you consent to Cornberry Limited contacting you using that method. You have the right at any time to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you, free of charge. Should you wish to receive a copy of this, or would like to be removed from our database, please contact us at email@example.com
Information collection and use
How do we collect and use your personal data?
When you complete the contact form on the site, purchase our products/services or communicate with us, you may choose to voluntarily give us certain information. We will use this information for the following purposes:
1. The monitoring of client website usage and traffic patterns to assist in developing the overall website design and layout;
2. To notify you of news and information that we feel may be of interest to you or your company in the form of email or physical mail;
3. Providing quotations, administering and providing our products and services;
4. To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
How long do we keep your data for?
Cornberry Limited will not retain your personal information longer than necessary. We will hold onto the information you provide either while your account is in existence, or as needed to be able to provide our products or services to you, or as long as is necessary to ensure that legacy orders are retained on our system for future use by you.
If legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information for a limited period of time as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the products or services to you.
Who we may share your data with
To undertake our legitimate business interests and provide you with the products or services you have requested, we will sometimes have to share your data with third parties, including business partners, suppliers and contractors that we use to undertake our business activities.
We use a third party provider, Mailchimp, to deliver our email marketing communications. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our communications to you. For more information, please see Mailchimp’s Privacy Notice.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
This website uses tracking software to monitor its visitors to better understand how they use it. This software is provided by Google Analytics which uses analytical/performance cookies to track visitor usage. The software will save a cookie to your computer’s hard drive in order to track and monitor your engagement and usage of the website, but will not store, save or collect personal information.
Should users wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website onto their computer’s hard drive, they should take necessary steps within their web browser’s security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Where we process your data
We process data at our operational business address: Cornberry Ltd, 2 Midhurst Road, Fernhurst, Surrey GU27 3EE and (under contract) at the sites of data processors and third parties appointed by us. Some of these processors may be outside the EEA.
We apply UK data protection law to our processing.
Grounds for processing your data
We undertake activities for the following reasons
1. In pursuance of our legitimate interests as a commercial organisation, including the promotion and marketing of our brand, products and services;
2. To enable us to fulfil any contractual obligations that may exist when you purchase any of our products or services;
3. Based on your consent (if applicable).
Accessing and updating the data we hold
With respect to the information relating to you that ends up in our possession, and recognising that it is your choice to provide us with your personally identifiable information, we commit to giving you the ability to do all of the following:
1. You can verify the details you have submitted to Cornberry Limited by contacting us by phone, letter or email; firstname.lastname@example.org. We may request proof of identity before we reveal information, including your email address and possibly your address.
2. You can also contact us by the same method to change, correct, or delete your personal information controlled by Cornberry Limited regarding your profile at any time. Please note though that, if you have shared any information with others through social media channels, that information may remain visible, even if your account is deleted.
3. You can always feel free to update us on your details at any point using the same contact methods above;
You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of our marketing newsletters. Once you do this, you will no longer receive any marketing emails from us.
Updates to this policy
Concerns or complaints
If you have any complaints about how we are collecting, storing or processing your data, please contact us on 01428 651709 or email email@example.com
You may also complain to the ICO (Information Commissioners Office), the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest, promoting openness by public bodies and data privacy for individuals.
Last updated: 9th May 2018